This job has now been filled but please do re-visit our website for further vacancies as they arise.
We have an opportunity for a payroll and bookkeeping administrator to join a busy team in a fast growing and modern practice. Conveniently located in the centre of Camberley with on site parking, we are an established firm of Chartered Accountants with a friendly, dedicated team. The vacancy is a permanent full time role to support the existing team, reporting to the relevant client manager. Salary negotiable depending on experience.
The main duties will involve:
- Monthly processing of client payrolls including monthly CIS submissions. Ensuring that all payroll duties are performed accurately and on time, and completing year end payroll duties for all clients. Further payroll knowledge advantageous but not essential.
- Full range of bookkeeping duties for a variety of clients including purchase ledger, sales ledger, credit control, weekly and monthly bank reconciliation, processing VAT returns, basic understanding of VAT requirements, concepts and calculations. Additional projects/responsibilities and ad hoc duties as directed.
- Must be able to work in a busy office environment, and handle various telephone queries on a daily basis. Therefore a good telephone manner and excellent communication skills are essential.
- Require up-to-date payroll knowledge, possess strong Excel skills, a good understanding of Microsoft Office packages, strong numeracy skills, be able to demonstrate good attention to detail, and work to deadlines.
- Sage Payroll, Sage line 50 and Xero experience desirable.
Please apply with your CV and a covering email to firstname.lastname@example.org